Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK2492 Bergamo Orio al Serio - Gothenburg Landvetter

A flight between Bergamo and my hometown Gothenburg with LN-RRL"Jarlabanke Viking"  :wub:

7FXIrgO.jpg

Mje4k8H.jpg

ogIT1jn.jpg

AEkv3jE.jpg

jrjhdCJ.jpg

6HqbRVQ.jpg

OK3m5AW.jpg

uUhyS0D.jpg

WhcevGH.jpg

ZagfgJU.jpg

xTXYmoK.jpg

ICububa.jpg

miXuEQs.jpg

qpjK1lO.jpg

Z5zc3gB.jpg

EXaSWUB.jpg

g1pDPLU.jpg

BP68JoC.jpg

RdzYx7B.jpg

HJgDEbP.jpg

Nice seeing the older style MCP on this bird Nic. (Great pics)

Outstanding work with great scenery!

HLJAMES

Beautiful shots, looks very realistic!

Cheers!

Maarten

Wait, how you achieved to cover that huge are with photo textures? Left Earth Tiles to work for a week? :)

Anyway awesome screens!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks alot Maarten and Darryl :)

Wait, how you achieved to cover that huge are with photo textures? Left Earth Tiles to work for a week? :)

Anyway awesome screens!

Thanks alot  Pe11e! The most time consuming is not to download the tiles, but it´s to create the water masks. Every area takes some hundreds hours to create, especially when there are a lot of coasts, like Denmark or Ireland. The west coast of Sweden were also very time consuming to create with it´s complicated coast lines and small islands. Also there are some work if the colours don´t match between the tiles and these have to be adjusted. 

I'm amazed you did it by yourself, with hundreds of hours lost. I would do it only if it would be a payware scenery.  :lol:

Another thing is that I must have a massive HDD for that, at least 1TB just for FSX. Now, FSX is on a separate 120GB HDD, so no photo scenery for me. How many GB your photo EU takes?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Guest Mik75

So beautiful! Absolutely stunning shots!