Sign in to follow this  
CaptainLychock

A special little request NGX P3D or FSX.

With the next little update of the NGX, if possible, can you put a small com/nav pop up panel like in the T7? (The one that pops up when you hit the mic button on the glare shield).

I find it really nice to have since its doesnt block your whole view rather than having the whold panel on the NXG current 2d panel. :BigGrin:

Was thinking the exact same thing the other day. I would also like to get rid of the X in the top right of the FMC pop up. I much much prefer the click the screen to get rid of it method I see on the 777.

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

This was actually very useful for Freq switching while taxiing.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Not gonna happen next update, which will include multi-platform support and some minor fixes along with WXR but it's not gonna be NGXv2.  Best way to document your wish list is to put it in a ticket to PMDG Product Support.  If they like it, it will go into a tracking system so it's available with the design effort starts in the future.  A post in the forum will be lost to memory.

Dan Downs KCRP

Not having the NGX yet but loving that feature in the 777 I would love it to be added :)

Barry Hicks

From EGFF to YSSY