Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Random Failures

My favourite plsne is not, unfortunately an A2A accusim (of which I have two), but the Britten Norman Islander from Flight 1. I love it and have bought an add on sound set, an old copy of the flight manual and built myself a BN-2 cockpit. Just wish it was accusim. I can get a bit closer sith A2A's Accufeel, but I wanted failures. After searching for weeks I finally found a little freeware program for FS2004 called Random Failures 1.0.

Its written for FS2002 and 2004, but it works! I accelerated the failure rate to one a minute and all kinds of things failed, all except radios. Its a doddle to use too, just open it up while FSX is running. It requires a registered version of FSUIPC.

Link here: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Randomfailure-1.0.zip&CatID=root&Go=Search