Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Is anyone running FSBuild in P3D?

I'm not really sure how to export flight plans to P3D, if you figured it out, please advise.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Have you set the path to the P3D root directory in Fsbuilds option page ?

With that path set correctly Fsbuild should send your plans to the Prepar3D flightplan folder in C:\Users\yourname\Documents\ and also to the flightplan folders of any addons that reside in the P3D root.

Hi Glynn. Thanks for the input. So, how far should I set the P3D root directory in FSB?  F:....\Lockheed Martin   or F:.....\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v2     ????  Currently I have it set to the second and it is not sending the plans to P3D's flightplan folder, it's still using FSX' document directory.

Do you have it working properly?

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

FSBuild doesn't have a P3D option currently so your only option is to export to FSX, which will look for the Flight Simulator X folder in  your documents area.  I guess the only work around would be if you created a symlink for the Flight Simulator X folder and pointed it at the Prepar3d V2 folder in your documents area.

Building a full scale 737-800 Simulator running P3D v5.x 210 degree wrap around screenspacer.png

Jason Lohrenz (@lohrenz737) • Instagram photos and videos

Lohrenz 737 Simulator Project (lohrenzsimulator.com)

Ummm... I simply selected my P3D folder and everything works just fine.

Once you know it works you can set up a new instance (copy with new folder name) of FSBuild and use it for a specific sim.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW