Sign in to follow this  
Poppet

Do you know whats really annonying!

Do you know what's really annonying?  

A six up side down 

Muahahahahaha   

And that Ladies and Gents is my terrible joke for tonight.

Muahahaha   Good Night   :rolleyes:

I don't think I get it. Or maybe I do? In your neck of the woods, when someone says "nine" aloud, does it resemble the pronunciation of "annoying?". And if so, does it still qualify as the English language? :)

does it still qualify as the English language? :)

I never claimed to know the English language,  just bits of it  :P

Or you saying you don't find my joke funny  :o

So I did get it, afterall? After much consideration, I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you a thumbs down on that one.

Everybody else found it hilarious,  there just laughing to hard to type   :rolleyes:

So whats your best worst joke 

I don't think I get it. Or maybe I do? In your neck of the woods, when someone says "nine" aloud, does it resemble the pronunciation of "annoying?". And if so, does it still qualify as the English language? :)

It does if you're a Dub, I think... 

Oh, and...only just. 

:Just Kidding:

So my friend in High School had a wooden eye and when he asked a girl would she like to go to the prom with him she got excited and said to him very loudly. 'Would I...Would I'

He took it the wrong way  :(

Matthew Kane

Reminds me of a time I was in a hotel room in the US watching dancing with the Stars and they kept on ribbing the irish guy for pronouncing "third place" as "xxxxx place"

Needless to say I spent the rest of my time there trying to avoid the word third. Thanks Elaine next time I now have to avoid saying "annoying" now too :)

For the record I didn't put the xxxx in that comment must be an AVSIM filter.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Got one from the web that I thought would be appropriate to us flight simmers. From a Newspaper article: "Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night."

• Upvote 2

If we are going to be laughing 'with' the Irish so to speak then my all time favourite was the Irish Olympic Sailing Commentating.....Kills me every time:

Matthew Kane

Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night."

:LMAO:

Matthew Kane

Got one from the web that I thought would be appropriate to us flight simmers. From a Newspaper article: "Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a small two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night."

Classic joke, love it.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Have you heard about the disaster involving the freighter carrying a shipment of yoyos? It was caught in a storm in the Pacific Ocean and sank 269 times.

Dugald Walker

Have you heard about the disaster involving the freighter carrying a shipment of yoyos?

I thought you were talking about my relatives!

Ok, I'll throw one in...

A kid was out trick or treating, dressed up as a Pirate.

He knocks on a door and an old man answers.

"Trick or Treat" says the boy.

The old man looks around and asks,

"Where's your Buccaneers?"

Without missing a beat, the boy answers,

"They're under my buccin' hat!"

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png