Sign in to follow this  
alex adrian

JS41 Weather Radar

Is it possible to include a working  weather radar for FSX SE release version and maybe an alternative way to use kilograms instead of pounds for the weight & balance paper sheet located in the VC? Thank you.

The only changes being made are those required to install and operate in the new platforms.  In my opinion it's unlikely that they are going to invest much time and money due to limited return on investment.

Dan Downs KCRP

RealityXP WXR500 weather radar is already supported, you just have to purchase that addon and it will appear in the PMDG J41, although I doubt if the RXP gauge would work in P3D. The alternative is to use Bryn's free gauge that interfaces with ASN.

As Dan has already stated, PMDG ceased developed on the Jetstream 41 a long time ago and will not be adding any new functionality. As much as I would like to use it in kilograms and have a working HOLD page on the FMS, it isn't going to happen.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg