Sign in to follow this  
Stefti

FTX Global purchase

I`m having problems with the flightsim store

is there another site where to buy it from? (US)

Thanks

Stef

Intel x299 I7 7820  OC @ 4.7 Ghz   Win10 pro 64

Gigabyte gaming 9  Nvidia 1080ti  11GB

Thermaltake level 10 Corsair H1100 h2o cooling

64 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz

Ch Rudder,Yoke,&Stick Itra flightboard 2000

i would be interested to know that too.  i tried simmarket and didnt find it. almost sounds like exclusive....

I`m having problems with the flightsim store

is there another site where to buy it from? (US)

Thanks

Stef

Hi Stef,

Let me guess, they lost your order or the order was incomplete??

Two weeks ago I placed an order and it took 8 days to get the download information. There was a thread in the ORBX forums about server problems which included FSS.

FSS has a monopoly on ORBX, unfortunately. Although the US dollar is buying more these days.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

Hi Twenty6

I was using  a Coupon/reward card(AX) and,found out later only works in continental US

I`ve asked few US sellers and the are not permitted to sell FTX at all

Souds like monopoly to me

Just wander if UTX/GEX could do the same

Anyway..Thanks

Stef

Just wander if UTX/GEX could do the same

They both sell exclusively through Flight1 as far as I know.

Edit: GEX now available at FS Pilot Shop

I have also been unable to buy FTX Global because the FlightSimStore will not register my account details. Everytime I try to register for a new customer account I get an "Error Account creation failed. Please contact us for assistance" message.

I've asked them for help (twice) but although I've had a reply acknowledging the problem they've not solved it. So for me at least FTX have lost a sale. After this experience I'm not sure I trust FlightSimStore to buy even if I was able to :rolleyes:

Tim Nickerson

I should add that since I posted yesterday FlightSimStore support have kindly created an account on my behalf so I am now able to login and make purchases.

Tim Nickerson

I did buy FTXglobal since I'm using P3D the sales trough the store went flawless (regular cc)

Keep in mind the new orbx libs (because of p3d v2.5)

One noticeable detail, is the correct autogen placement now you can actually tell if you are at 1.000 or 2.000 feet

Beware of the trees ...

I have never had a problem with FlightSimStore.  I have purchased all the available Orbx scenery plus a few aircraft from them.  I always pay with PayPal and usually the download is available as soon as the transaction is finished.  I also appreciate the senior discount for Orbx products purchased through the FlightSimStore.

Sometimes large files take a long time to download.  I just start the download before I go to bed at night and I have them by morning.

I have no problem with the exclusive relationship.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

Hi,

I am also having a problem purchasing FTX Global, Vector and Open LC.

On 15/3 I tried to buy from FSS with my credit card and got an error (D4491 - Card Issuer unavailable).

I tried another credit card with same result.

I tried them both again in case I put the wrong details in. That didn't work either.

1 card was a Barclaycard Visa, the other Marks and Spencer Mastercard.

I contacted them via their site and got an email saying they would look into it.

It is now 17/3 and no further contact. I realise I am in the U K, they are in Australia and there is a time difference but it's been 2 working days.

I cannot buy FTX from any other source and think they could offer some remedy so they can take my AU$ 209.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Bob.

Hi Bob, you might want to try using PayPal to pay, and use your credit cards via PayPal. That will help to troubleshoot payment. I had an issue where my bank blocked all international payments (even with reputable sites like Amazon). I've never had an issue with flightsimstore.

B.

WW1294.png

Hi B,

Thanks for your reply.

I had an email today (Weds) asking if I had tried to pay with Eway. I didn't see any other way to pay with a credit card, so I did. This must be an Eway issue, so your advice is probably correct.

I will try again.

Cheers,

Bob.