Sign in to follow this  
uehm

Operations Center

When I purchased my 737NGX I never received the download for the Operations Center. Does anyone happen to know how I can download this? 

I submitted a support ticket already, thought I'd try here as well.

When I purchased my 737NGX I never received the download for the Operations Center.

Correct. This only comes with the 777, currently. Where did you get the idea that you got it as part of the NGX?

Does anyone happen to know how I can download this? 

You can't.

I submitted a support ticket already, thought I'd try here as well.

I'll close it, having answered here if nobody's addressed it yet.

Kyle Rodgers

Where did you get the idea that you got it as part of the NGX?

I was under the impression that it came with the more modern planes (in terms of PMDG release date as well as real-life launch date) and that's how you got all of your updates. I also read something in the February 27th update thread that may of pointed it to being released in the Operations Center.

Anyways, marked your answer as solved and will close the ticket.

I was under the impression that it came with the more modern planes (in terms of PMDG release date as well as real-life launch date) and that's how you got all of your updates.

The OC was released with the 777. That came out well after the last NGX update, so apart from this upcoming update I'm not sure how it would've.

I also read something in the February 27th update thread that may of pointed it to being released in the Operations Center.

It would be noted there for those who have it as part of the 777, yes.

Anyways, marked your answer as solved and will close the ticket.

Thanks. Just noticed, too, that you don't have your full name in your signature block. Please update that when you get a chance. Full names are required here.

Kyle Rodgers

The OC was released with the 777. That came out well after the last NGX update, so apart from this upcoming update I'm not sure how it would've.

It would be noted there for those who have it as part of the 777, yes.

Well waddya know? There is an operations center for the NGX....

QXX5yVI.png

Well waddya know? There is an operations center for the NGX....

QXX5yVI.png

Now there is, yes. Up until a few hours ago, there wasn't.

Also: Full names in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Where is the download at for the Operations Center? I can not find it to save my life....  :huh:

You can only get it if you have the 777 or SP1D of the NGX. That's been stated at least a couple times in this thread.

Kyle Rodgers

You can only get it if you have the 777 or SP1D of the NGX. That's been stated at least a couple times in this thread.

And that service pack is only for fsx, correct? I assumed this new p3d version had that included.

And that service pack is only for fsx, correct? I assumed this new p3d version had that included.

Yeah. Sorry. Internally, we treated P3D and SP1d are essentially the same build as we were developing them in parallel.

Kyle Rodgers

Yeah. Sorry. Internally, we treated P3D and SP1d are essentially the same build as we were developing them in parallel.

Alright thanks. I assume we'll get the operations center later. No point in keeping it exclusive to fsx if it helps a lot of users manage liveries. Thanks!

Alright thanks. I assume we'll get the operations center later. No point in keeping it exclusive to fsx if it helps a lot of users manage liveries. Thanks!

Re-read my last post please:

Internally, we treated P3D and SP1d are essentially the same build as we were developing them in parallel.

In other words, what we gave one version, we gave the other.

The P3D version isn't a service pack. It's the initial launch of that product. The only one that's getting an actual service pack is FSX, because that product has been out on the market for quite some time. Semantics, sure, but I was trying to make it clear that you didn't have to download and install the P3D version and then go looking for SP1d for P3D somewhere.

Kyle Rodgers

Wait, so I can't get the SP1D unless I have bought the B777 or I'm not getting something?}}

EDIT: Found it, sorry for the post, had forgotten you can actually login and get it from your account.