Sign in to follow this  
veshagoo

pmdg 737ngx livery manager is distorted

hi. i deleted my fsx, somehow, and  did a system restore, and now my livery manager is distorted and i cant download any new liveries..any help is appreciated...i have windows 7 ..64 bit..rgds ken hanson 

747400.jpg

Hi Ken,

Have you tried running the NGX installer and selecting repair?

hi.. yes i have done that. i tried it as administrator.  when i restored it , just about all  my addons, cs,  leveld do not have icons when i open fsx..when i just open fsx i also have a scenery problem..i dont know if that has anything to do with this problem..thanks for replying best rgds ken hanson

747400.jpg

It sounds like the system restore has destroyed your FSX install and deleted heaps of files. I would do a full uninstall and reinstall.

Yes, it sounds like the system restore has caused the issue.

I would try running a repair on FSX using your FSX discs. If this doesn't work then you need to uninstall FSX and reinstall it from the discs plus your purchased addons again.

You also need to make sure you sign every post with your full name. Signing once isn't enough. Thanks.

sori will do thanks for all your help ill get my wife to make a pot of coffee tomorrow..rgds ken hanson

747400.jpg

FYI  ...sorted it out..i did not check the  ...SHOW ALL VARIATIONS ,,,in fsx after you click on aircraft..once i did that they all showed up...thanks again guys..rgds ken hanson

747400.jpg

Glad  that you have it fixed but from your original post   from cannot download any liveries  to  not showing  any  in the fsx  screen would have thrown  a few of  us off of solving  the issue for you  :P

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg