Sign in to follow this  
rservice

Activation keys

How can I obtain the original activation keys for a PMDG product. I have lost the original email for the 747-8 expansion?

Ron

Ron Service

go to your  account on where you have purchased  the addon and the keys will be listed  with all your other details

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I already did this and can see the order number and the product and date purchased but not the activation keys

Ron

Ron Service

Contact PMDG support directly through a support ticket.

I already did this and can see the order number and the product and date purchased but not the activation keys

Ron

The 748 didn't come with keys. When you go to install it, it asks for your order ID, your email and your store password. No key required.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle, I have now been able to install the 747-8.

I still have a problem with the aircraft bouncing severely on the ground. I seem to remember this problem existed before, and there was a patch issued to correct it. Do you know if this patch is still available?

Ron

Ron Service

I seem to remember this problem existed before, and there was a patch issued to correct it.

No patch. It actually has more to do with the sim itself.

From the 777 Intro Manual:

"The aircraft “bounces” on the ground when I change views:

We have traced this issue to using an FSX Mesh resolution setting that is higher in resolution than 19m. These are the 10m, 5m, 2m, and 1m settings. This appears to be an FSX terrain engine bug and isn’t something we can fix. If it bothers you, you can set the terrain resolution to 19m or lower. These are the 19m, 38m, 76m, 152m, or 305m settings."

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks kyle ,but this patch I believe was for the 747-8, mainly the F model

Ron Service

Have you tried a search through the PMDG 747 forums?