Sign in to follow this  
Stewey

All used addons while playing.

List of the addons i use to set prepar3d (the actual sequence) :

1. ORBX - FTX Global

2. ORBX - FTX Vector

3. REX 4 + soft Clouds

4. Active Sky Next

Question : Can i close everything after applying? except ASN obviously...

For example, i start Global i apply the global scenery, i QUIT.

I start Vector i apply and QUIT.

I start REX4 apply theme and QUIT.

I start ASN and i keep it in background.

Then Start Prepar3d.

Is this sequence ok? or? i have to keep Global+vector+Rex open on the background?

Once you have applied the scenery or clouds you do not have to go back and do it over and over. Only if you want to change some prior setting and even then, you can exit the setup tools before starting P3D.

And P3D is not for "playing", only educational purposes. :lol:

haha :) thanks. The crazy thing in all this is that i am using it as training, i am studying in a aviation school right now :)

I wish people would stop playing P3D.  P3D is a tool for aviators or students it's not a game it's a professional simulation.  Please, you should not be playing this software it's not a game.  LM should require proof for students like a current non expired student ID and for aviators it should require proof of a pilot's license.  It should also be priced much higher.

I wish people would stop playing P3D.  P3D is a tool for aviators or students it's not a game it's a professional simulation.  Please, you should not be playing this software it's not a game.  LM should require proof for students like a current non expired student ID and for aviators it should require proof of a pilot's license.  It should also be priced much higher.

Are you serious?

Using a surgeon-simulation (they're out there for anyone to use) should require a medical license?

What are you afraid of? That a plumber should operate on his neighbour after trying it on a that simulator.

That I (being a phycisian, not a pilot) will apply for a job as 777-pilot with our national airlines (KLM)?

Come on now brad, have a little faith in the "homo ludens".

J.A. MD