Sign in to follow this  
Carob

FSX 747

Can anyone tell me what the recommendation is for a freeware 747 for FSX?  I know POSKY had one but that was a while back.  Has there been anything newer?

Thanks!

Free - http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1898/fsx-ifly-boeing-747-400/

That is the only free one I am aware of for FSX.  I have listed a few below, however they are payware.

The same company, IFLY recently released a new model which is payware. http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=ifly744fsx

PMDG 747 is there but still Payware - V2 in the works

The POSKY is supposed to work with FSX but is the flyawaysim supposed to be better?

Wait, when did the iFly become free?  The last I knew that was payware.  The link is also for v1 I guess and I know there is a v2.  Is the v2 the payware version of something?

The POSKY is supposed to work with FSX but is the flyawaysim supposed to be better?

Wait, when did the iFly become free?  The last I knew that was payware.  The link is also for v1 I guess and I know there is a v2.  Is the v2 the payware version of something?

They are 2 different products.  V1 was free and released quite a while ago.  V2 was released about 6 or so months ago but is payware.

To be honest, personally I am awaiting PMDG 744 V2 which should be released towards the end of the year or maybe next year.