Sign in to follow this  
Hanul_Kim

Any plan for MD11 P3D Version?

I love this Trijet Beauty, PMDG MD-11.

So, Any Plan to release MD-11 for P3D?

Hanul Kim, Korean Air Virtual

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Unfortunately not. The MD-11 is loved by a fairly select or at least relatively small) group, and never achieved the popularity that other PMDG products received. She earned it, but just didn't get the market share to justify PMDG allocating resources and funds to convert her.  Don't shoot the messenger, just passing the information along.

By the way, PMDG requires member to include their real first and last names when posting in their forums. Again, don't shoot the messenger...

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

+1.  Wish they would update the cockpit and convert it to P3D.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Unfortunately not. The MD-11 is loved by a fairly select or at least relatively small) group, and never achieved the popularity that other PMDG products received. She earned it, but just didn't get the market share to justify PMDG allocating resources and funds to convert her.  Don't shoot the messenger, just passing the information along.

By the way, PMDG requires member to include their real first and last names when posting in their forums. Again, don't shoot the messenger...

Why not give him another chance.

I bought the PMDG 772-3 and 738-9 P3D, I would like the MD11 is in P3D, and also the 752-3 and 763-4

Why not give him another chance.

I bought the PMDG 772-3 and 738-9 P3D, I would like the MD11 is in P3D, and also the 752-3 and 763-4

Well even i would buy the MD11 for ~100$.

But maybe some other make a P3D version. CS for example. Then PMDG will wake up and give us the P3D Version + VC Update...?

You guys are just exercising your fingers for nothing. PMDG has said on several occasions the MD-11 is what it is right now. There will be no changes or installers for platforms other than what is available now.

It's a legacy aircraft and lot of FSX users are migrating to P3D now.

If using migration tool is a violation, they could to this effort to make a new version for P3D.

I would pay +$100 for a MD-11 on P3D and be very happy with it :)

You guys are just exercising your fingers for nothing. PMDG has said on several occasions the MD-11 is what it is right now. There will be no changes or installers for platforms other than what is available now.

In terms of functionality that's true, no more updates. However earlier this year RSR said they would investigate whether the MD-11 installers could be made compatible with FSX-SE. P3D wasn't mentioned, but I suppose it's possible that might be considered too.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Well said Kevin. Micheal always seems to look on the down side.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Well said Kevin. Micheal always seems to look on the down side.

being realistic is sometimes better than watching pink cow  or elephant flying ......

btw im still flying under fs9 .... and what i dream to be developped for and what i get is two different thing .... it has ben said that the market didnt buy that much the md11 despite all the high praise so you can ask for sure to get it for p3d but that is just what it is a request .... 

being realistic is sometimes better than watching pink cow  or elephant flying ......

btw im still flying under fs9 .... and what i dream to be developped for and what i get is two different thing .... it has ben said that the market didnt buy that much the md11 despite all the high praise so you can ask for sure to get it for p3d but that is just what it is a request .... 

You may well be right. Many things are mentioned on the forum that never eventually happen because plans change. It hasn't been specifically ruled out though, so maintaining a hope of it isn't unrealistic. Could be a long wait though.

ki9cAAb.jpg