Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Blurry Orbx Scotland

Hi guy's, I'm just wondering if anybody else has expirienced extremely blurry ground textures with Orbx Scotland installed? I've had Orbx Global, Vector,OpenLC, FS2010mesh FTX, all North America, AusSP4, EUengland all patched up with very good crisp textures but yesterday I installed Orbx Scotland and it looks terrible extremely blurry, I am unable to make out roads and trees, I've tried flying in other regions that I have and none of them are blurry, lovely and crisp except for Scotland, does anyone have an idea, Its weird but it seems to much worse around dawn and dusk. So while I'm looking for some remedy to fix it can somebody please explain to me on how to uninstall Orbx Scotland cause if I'm unable to remedy it I would like to uninstall it.( P.S. I did try over at te Orbx forum but no response.)

Cheers Rod.