Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Cool 777 Immersion video

Not the best quality but really shows what Immersion is all about

Rich Sennett

Sweet Rich!...your vid?

If so, could you show some that immersion as seen from the cockpit? That's my only problem with this package. I just wonder how much "immersion" I would be getting being in the cockpit 98 to 99% of the time, unless... I was editing the video captures for YouTube consumption, to show various POV's... in which case...yeah great package and worth the$24!

Thanks,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Sweet Rich!...your vid?

Thanks,

Chas

Sorry Chas not my video - I believe the wing effects can be seen from VC - but having just did a new P3D install I cant say for sure but pretty sure if you can get an eye view of the wing you will see it

15% off the 24$ if you own PrecipitFX by the way

Rich Sennett

Chas I checked with the developer and there is really nothing there for people who never leave the flightdeck.  But he did say he is working on some enhancements for people like us who never leave the VC.

Sean Green

Be nice to own if the webpage actually would work...

Be nice to own if the webpage actually would work...

Kattz,

You can get it at Simmarket.

Ed

Great, thanks, Ed.

unless... I was editing the video captures for YouTube consumption, to show various POV's

Agreed. However, the problem now is that there is not an adequate video recorder utility for P3Dv2 that will capture all of the effects. FSRecorder is a no-go currently yet that seems to be what the developer for PrecipitFX recommended for FSX...

Thanks for the input guys...nice eye candy but no longer on my must-have radar.

Nice work

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

This seems to be a superb addition if you make videos, but to be honest, there is no real benefit from the flight deck.  Great video though.  I was very tempted, but after trialing the older, only working version of FSRecorder, I'll pass at this time.

Would be nice if AI would show these effects. 

But I hardly leave the cockpit to watch me fly.....

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Is anyone experiencing severe slowness/stutters with the wing condensation effect ?

I had to turn it off, the other effects seem to work fine.

Do the condensation effects only appear when the conditions are correct for them to appear or do they simply appear all the time?   If they simply appear all the time, I'd be less interested in it.

Do the condensation effects only appear when the conditions are correct for them to appear or do they simply appear all the time?   If they simply appear all the time, I'd be less interested in it.

Under the right conditions Buddy - but noticed the latest build have been a bit more visible not under the ideal conditions which is nice

Rich Sennett

Under the right conditions Buddy - but noticed the latest build have been a bit more visible not under the ideal conditions which is nice

Thanks Rich