Sign in to follow this  
SimonIH

iFly 744v2, NAV RAD, unable to insert frequencies

Hello all.

Recently I was flying to Innsbruck airport. I did the visual approach, which of course requires DME's. 

At the departure airport, i regularly got ready for the departure and approach as well. At the approach part, I couldn't seem to enter the VOR frequencies in the VOR L, and VOR R fields, located on the NAV RAD page. It said "Invalid Entry" every time. I was able to insert frequencies manually in the PMDG 747.

I was wondering if they were any special way to enter these, or am I just not smart enough to figure that out? :P

I appreciate your help.

~Simon

When did the 747v.2 become freeware please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

It hasn't, Dave.  As I noted, this forum is for the support of the 744 V1 freeware version that came out some years ago and has little in common with the V2 payware version.

DJ