Sign in to follow this  
sunsetdiary

Purchase of PMDG 777

Hi all

i have plan to purchase PMDG 777 and would like to give it to a friend as present.

Could I download then copy the installer file to DVD ? Does PMDG would give adctivate serial to activated PMDG 777 on internet ?

Thank

i have plan to purchase PMDG 777 and would like to give it to a friend as present.

It would be a lot simpler to just give him the money to buy the T7.

AFAIK, this could get a little tough with the Steam update.

Thanks for bringing that up.  I didn't know there was a compatibility issue.

The box version isn't yet compatible with the Steam edition. SP1d for box customers will resolve this issue, but some sort of proof of legitimate ownership will be required. I have no idea what the implications will be for a license passed on as a gift.

The EULA pretty much prohibits the transfer of a license without negotiating with PMDG first. So I, too, would give my friend the money instead.

Whatever you do DO NOT buy the boxed version. I made that mistake ant the upgrade available to everyone else is not available to those who did!

Robert Langford

Whatever you do DO NOT buy the boxed version. I made that mistake ant the upgrade available to everyone else is not available to those who did!

This is not true Robert. You were advised of this fact this morning. The update is available for DVD customers through Aerosoft to anyone who goes to this link, and provides their license key.

Click on the link above, provide your license key in the box that pops up, and your update will begin downloading.

The AVSIM forum Terms of Service (along the the PMDG Subforum Rules) require posts to be accurate and factual. Given that I had advised you of the availability of the update in no unclear terms this morning, I will be very blunt in pointing out that knowingly and willfully posting falsehoods in the forum could result in the termination of your account here. Spamming multiple threads with false information is a way to expedite this process.

In order to be similarly clear, this would only affect your access to AVSIM, and would not prevent you from seeking help from our support site, which is linked in my signature, below.

Kyle Rodgers