Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

over Idaho in a cessna 182

Very nice screenies, not a massive fan of the photo real personally when in sim flying but it sure does make for some pretty screen shots B)

Lewis - A2A Simulations

Great shots...looks like Snake river in Hells Canyon...color and texture of the real world!

HLJAMES

Very nice screenies, not a massive fan of the photo real personally when in sim flying but it sure does make for some pretty screen shots B)

Hello,

Thank you for your comment

I am not a massive fan of the default scenery when in sim flying but a massive fan of the default scenery when out sim flying  :rolleyes:

182,Great way to see the The Beautiful West.......Default or otherwise :)

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Excellent, especially those shots from the left seat.  Just like it should be done.

Great pics...is your scenery MSE2 or BlueSky scenery?

Darryl

hello

Great shots...looks like Snake river in Hells Canyon...color and texture of the real world!

HLJAMES

You're close It is the grande ronde river , a tributary of the snake river , 20 miles south of Lewiston

Great pics...is your scenery MSE2 or BlueSky scenery?

Darryl

The scenery is Simsavvy, no longer available. I believe the guy who designed it works for MSE.

Very nice screenies. The only thing I did not like about Simsavy was the lack of water masking. Otherwise it was an excellent deal

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Very nice screenies. The only thing I did not like about Simsavy was the lack of water masking. Otherwise it was an excellent deal

I've never considered it as a big problem. I mainly fly inland. On the other hand, I think that watermasking gives too good to be true water rendition,  I mean too shiny. In many instances, the photoscenery water bodies are close to what they look in real life.

You are right it was an excellent deal. As one of the early customers , I got the entire US for less than 250$, my best FS deal ever.

I got the entire US for less than 250$, my best FS deal ever.

Yeah, I can imagine  :rolleyes:

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080