Sign in to follow this  
Riche

Free 737 Sydney

Hi guys

So heres the deal.

A friend of mine here in Sydney Australia , has been building a full 737 for the past 2 years. With a couple of us helping with the build when we can. I would say it's 99% finished with just basically few small bits left to get flying. This sim can & hopefully be used for a bussiness opportunity, it's that good.

The sim is based in part of a factory warehouse on the northern beaches in Sydney, but due to circumstances it needs too be rehoused.

The proposal is too find a new location for sim & in return for housing it they have a full 737 sim too use. Basically looking for some free spare space in Sydney area. Any questions just ask, If i could fit it in my shed i certainly would......

Cheers

Riche.

is that free as in cost or available ??

for now, cheers

john martin

It means in return for free space too house the sim the owner of the space , has free access too use the sim, The sim is still owned by current owner.

Cheers

Riche

This offer is still available if anyone interested. Will put some pics up soon , my phone won't let me post pics up???