Sign in to follow this  
DaddyBooks

Current AIRAC Cycle Still Yields "NAV DATA OUT OF DATE"

Hello All...

I am running the NGX 800/900 on P3D 2.5.  With my move to P3D, my Aerosoft NavDataPro subscription had expired and I licensed Navigraph FMS Data Manager.

I have upgraded the AIRAC cycle to 1503 but still have a NAV DATA OUT OF DATE message on the FMC IDENT page.

The cycle_info file in the NAVDATA folder shows the current AIRAC cycle data.

I'm not sure if this is a Navigraph problem or something else.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

...Robert

Do you use the FMS Data Manager or Manual Install?

Suggest you make a Manual Install and make sure the installer points to the correct folder where the PMDG Navdata is stored.

Regards

Johnny

Johnny Holmgren

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I get this too, the NAVDATA is 1503 in the FMC but I get the message too.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

What is the date in the sim when you get this message. If the date in the sim is out of the AIRAC's effective range you'll get that message.

Dave

Dave Paige

Have you check the "fmc_ident" file to see if the date is correct? If not, you can still modify you're self easy just changhing the line "OpProgram" with the date you want. For ex. I have the 1408 cycle and change my FMC date untill august 2015, so I have no out of date message. It look like this:

"[ident]
NavData=AIRAC-1408
OpProgram=FEB10AUG20/15
CoData=JEP-1408"

What is the date in the sim when you get this message. If the date in the sim is out of the AIRAC's effective range you'll get that message.

Dave nailed it.  The computer time is today but I was loading a saved flight which was created prior to the current date range.

A light palm to my forehead  :blush:

Thanks...

...Robert