Sign in to follow this  
Demious

LOD radius slider keeps changing

I've got my settings working fine with what I want from my P3D, with LOD radius set to max I'm getting 34-35FPS, so I'm quite happy with what I get.

Only every couple of times I start up P3D, the LOD radius slider is set back to one step below max and every time I set it back to max, it sticks for a little while, but after starting the program a few times, it's changed to one step below max again.

What can I do to make sure the settings stay as I set them up?

Cheers!

Maarten

Have you tried setting up a flight with those settings and saving it as default? Also, if you load another saved flight with different settings, that could change them.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

When I've just put the slider back to max, I can open every saves flight and the slider is at max, but after restarting the sim a couple of times, those same saved flights come up with the slider set one step back.

Cheers!

Maarten