Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

P3D - REX4 - Global = Amazing

Thanks for looking - thought I would provide some latest shots taken in P3D - turn up your cloud density to max its amazing - still waiting on UTX V2 update to work in P3D 2.5 - no mesh here either

2euonq0.jpg

105bnnp.jpg

Rich Sennett

Nice shots Rich love the last one. I thought you went back to 2.3 due to the blurry scenery issues or did you get that sorted out? I still haven't.

Nice shots Rich love the last one. I thought you went back to 2.3 due to the blurry scenery issues or did you get that sorted out? I still haven't.

I have sorted out terrain wise some of the Carenados are having graphic line AA problems as usual - with some coaxing from Rob I have gone from 2.4 to 2.5 again - thanks Rob - what I have figured out Brett is I had to turn down my graphic settings in P3D menu - now thats a new one and also vsync has to be on tripple buffering no difference - its off - I will post screenshot of them in a min

4j6xko.jpg

Rich Sennett

I've got mine running pretty smooth but I'm still having blurry scenery texture issues that weren't there with 2.4.

Great shots Rich!

Sadly I'm P3d-less at the moment.  Installed the QW 757 and killed it.  Getting the open/close issue.  Reinstalled GSX and the COUATL installer...no dice.  Perplexed.  :Confused:

Back in FSX in the mean time...but really missing P3d!

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I've got mine running pretty smooth but I'm still having blurry scenery texture issues that weren't there with 2.4.

I think they are aware of it and hopefully it gets sorted out in next patch

Great shots Rich!

Master painter Steve - thank you - hmm did you use Estonia migration tool to install it - if not you should - also you should be able to reverse it - install it into a dead folder and search for all of those files in your c: drive and delete them that should clear it up and delete your P3D cfg file before starting the sim again - should work Brother

Rich Sennett

Hope so, just as long as i'm not the only one with the issue I feel better!

Master painter Steve - thank you - hmm did you use Estonia migration tool to install it - if not you should - also you should be able to reverse it - install it into a dead folder and search for all of those files in your c: drive and delete them that should clear it up and delete your P3D cfg file before starting the sim again - should work Brother

Hey Rich, 

Never used the migration tool as QW indicated their new installer will install to P3d (although they don't support it).  They did say it was for v2.2, but maybe that's the deal..I'm on 2.5 and they are diff. enough.

Will try your steps and see what happens.

Thanks Bro!

Are you on your Titan X yet?  Been eyeing your Titan for sale....man its tempting! :Hypnotized:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Are you on your Titan X yet?  Been eyeing your Titan for sale....man its tempting! :Hypnotized:

Hi Steve - yes its 2.5 it will not install into that due to the folder structure change - just try what I said it will work - my card has a buyer Noel from forums (sorry) I dont have a Titan X yet as Newegg does not have any in stock yet - pre-paid and waiting on tracking number - pretty much buy all of my stuff from Newegg - always a great experience with them

Estonia tool may work for you if your serious about getting it loaded - just head over to Their blog and find out - if not then post the question

Rich Sennett

Very cool. I love the looks of the low-lying cloud cover.

jime

Banner_MJC5.png

James D. Edwards

Hi Steve - yes its 2.5 it will not install into that due to the folder structure change - just try what I said it will work - my card has a buyer Noel from forums (sorry) I dont have a Titan X yet as Newegg does not have any in stock yet - pre-paid and waiting on tracking number - pretty much buy all of my stuff from Newegg - always a great experience with them

Estonia tool may work for you if your serious about getting it loaded - just head over to Their blog and find out - if not then post the question

Thanks Rich!

Got it working, had to reinstall fspuic to get it working again...too weird.  

May dig into the migration tool later...looks like you have to do some work, but would like to bring in a few other FSX planes as well.

No worries about the Titan, it was a lofty aspiration for me anyway! :Money Eyes:  

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Seriously nice shots Rich!!

Thanks so much Tim - what an awesome product REX is

Very cool. I love the looks of the low-lying cloud cover.

Thank you

Thanks Rich!

Great stuff Steve - glad you have it working

Nice shots.

Thank you

Rich Sennett