Sign in to follow this  
strider1

UFOs on the MOON !?

Well, I've endured the first four minutes of it. Can we have some volunteers to watch the rest of this claptrap and report back ? ;)

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Well, I've endured the first four minutes of it. Can we have some volunteers to watch the rest of this claptrap and report back ? ;)

Do not dismiss what you clearly know nothing about. remain open minded and ask yourself, Why did we never return?

Dave Taylor gb.png

remain open minded and ask yourself, Why did we never return?

Money.

Edit:

Sorry... I found the real reason:

Money.

Edit:

Sorry... I found the real reason:

Good one !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Thanks for sharing.  Will check it out over the upcoming long weekend.  I enjoy ufo documentaries. 

So many great documentaries out there.  The cauldrons of Siberia, the Bell created in N*** Germany during WWII, history of the Annunaki, UFO/Aliens in the Hindu religion, etc.

Don't know if this is on the one you posted...  interesting clip...

Plz put me at rest Strider1 and tell me you are not a commercial pilot, plz  :wacko:  :lol:  :(  :huh:

Plz put me at rest Strider1 and tell me you are not a commercial pilot, plz  :wacko:  :lol:  :(  :huh:

Hey man, commercial pilots encounter UFO's too! 

Do not dismiss what you clearly know nothing about. remain open minded and ask yourself, Why did we never return?

Why did we never return, so simple and I fear I have to ###### on the party, economics son, economics. Look at the history of NASA and our gov. policy for spending the vast, and I mean vast amount of dollars just to send 1 Saturn 5 into orbit. If you don't believe me, you are too young. :blink:

UFO does not mean it has to come from another planet :o  what, you mean they are not all aliens, yup. :blush:  :blink:

Hey man, commercial pilots encounter UFO's too! 

Was a commercial pilot and probably explains why he is not flying for the USAF  Thank god it was not a B-2 bomber w/ a nuke :huh:

There will always be UFO's. 

However, be aware that once you know they're alien, they're no longer "unidentified".

Do not dismiss what you clearly know nothing about.

Well, I certainly know it's claptrap. :D

Why did we never return?

Money. Budgetary constraints. It's the simple, boring, and very intra-terrestrial reason. ;)

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Hi Gentlemen

What do you mean by "return"? I don't think you've been there in the first place  :ph34r:  :Whistle:

have a nice day..........

Well, I certainly know it's claptrap. :D

It is always nice to hear from someone who knows the truth! It is indeed nothing more than claptrap!!LOL But.......

It is an area that has always interested me for nearly 50 years now. Now that I have found the one guy on earth who knows the truth, maybe you could explain how groups of 10-150+ people can see the same object, hear the same object and months or years later still describe the object with out error. Amazing, don't you think. 

Oh, I know that you got me on this point. When you look into their personal stories you mostly find that they are kind of oh I don't know, maybe the scum of the earth and not to be trusted. They often hold jobs they are kind of on the shady side to begin with and not to be trusted. Things like Cops, Fireman, Preachers, Pilots, Doctors, Presidents of the USA, Head of the UN and his body guards and yes many other to include a few Rednecks from Mississippi. I guess in your little world, it makes perfect sense to get together with other professions that you know and just ###### away a good life, income, and sometimes even your family.

Really, you know this is all claptrap for certain? Wow!! :He He:

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

The X-Files is making a six episode come back.

Coincidence?  Hardley.   :h0120: 

The Truth is Out There . . .  

Wouldn't it be a hoot is this was on the show . . .

Joe Lorenc

Why did we never return?

Well, because it was very expensive and very dangerous with very little overt return on our investment in terms of science and furthering man in space. Of course, by "our" I mean the taxpayer of the United States who footed the bill for the moon missions and the shuttle. Everyone knows that the only reason we went to the moon in the first place was to win the space race which was an artifact of the cold war. Many have surmised that we were lucky to get away with the fatalities we had and no more (Apollo 1) as dangerous as space flight is. Still is--see Challenger, Columbia and the other various Russian accidents that came to light after the cold war ended when we supposedly know what we're doing.

Now I am a proponent of the US Space Program and certainly believe in manned space. We should be spending way more on science (all of us planet wide) and less on finding creative ways to kill each other. I think we should go back to the moon and Mars, and we eventually will, but it has to make sense and it has to be somewhat affordable which is why NASA is supporting commerical space and other national agencies and science programs. Unfortunately, we have to get our house in order first. Also, we also need to work out the various technologies to ensure that man can live an work in space for a long period of time. The are many technical, physical and financial limitations that will make visiitng and staying awhile on the moon and Mars a possibility. Other wise we are just going and staying for a couple of days and that will not be worthwhile-that's what we did in the 60's.

Has nothing to do with "aliens" or otherwise.

With that said, the story of "Aliens on the Moon" and the hilarious reason we never returned was the "Aliens warned us off" is utter Malarkey. Aliens on the moon threatening us would have been the greatest thing to happen to the space programs. We would have spent far more money and time developing ways to protect each other and going into space to fight the bad aliens. The fact is that there is not much worthwhile out there other than science so there is no rush and it is all about money. It is actually sadder that we limit our space efforts because of the monetary limits to space exploration. If we only spent half of what we spend on Defense, we would be much much farther along. But then again those ISIS, AQ and other various bad guys might have something to say about that.  

Jim Atkins