Hey everyone. Just wanted to run these specs by Avsim users and get some input on the performance I can get out of these specs. i will be running FSX and P3D with aircraft such as the PMDG 737/777 as well as sceneries such as ORBX and FlyTampa. This is the hardware I'm planning to purchase for this system:

i7 4790k (I most likely won't OC for the time being)

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

GeForce Gtx 960 2GB

8 GB DDR3

and a Corsair 600W power supply to run it all.

Will this system perform well? I'm ok with 25-30 fps even with FSX/P3D not 100% maxed out. I also am restrained on the budget, as this system would cost me under $900 at the moment and I wold like to not go far over that.

I would like to see a 850 Watt P.S. but would go a 650 minimum.

Also if you can add an SSD you will cut load times considerably especially if you use add on scenery.

The video card will work fine you can always upgrade later.

Flight Simulator's - Prepar3d V5.3/MSFS2020 | Operating System - WIN 10 | Main Board - GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO | CPU - INTEL 9700k (5.0Ghz) | RAM - VIPER 32Gig DDR4 4000Mhz | Video Card - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 ULTRA Monitor - DELL 38" ULTRAWIDE | Case - CORSAIR 750D FULL TOWER | CPU Cooling - CORSAIR H150i Elite Push/Pull | Power Supply - EVGA 1000 G+