Sign in to follow this  
franjoflyer

purchase extra copy of FSX steam edition for client pc?

In order to have a client pc running some windowed cameras, do I need to purchase another copy of steam fsx? I assume I cant run two copies of it at the same time on two different computers with the same steam account can I?

Main pc has fsx steam installed already, I dont mind buying another copy and creating a new steam username and buying it.

Id just like to know in the next 9hrs before it goes back to full price on steam.

Thank you.

Yes you do need a sim installed on the client if you wish to display views on the client.

I can't comment as far as the licensing is concerned for FSX Steam, you will have to check their website for their licensing conditions.

Thank you for the reply, I went ahead and purchased a second copy of fsx for a new steam ID.  I must say I'm very happy upgrading to OPUS fsi.  The weather looks fantastic and I spent quite a bit of time playing with the camera setup on the weekend.  Pretty powerful stuff.  I still have lots of setting up to do but I'm enjoying it.

I look forward to the client/server setup and see what I can offload onto the client. Thanks

I can't comment as far as the licensing is concerned for FSX Steam, you will have to check their website for their licensing conditions.

You can run your Steam games from a single account library on as many computers as you want. Just not at the same time.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg