Sign in to follow this  
Quink

Unable to find latest update for 737NGX

I originally purchased my 737 NGX directly from PMDG and have had no problem finding, downloading, or installing the original installer or any of the following updates until today.  I currently have the update SP1d installed and it works as advertised but for some reason I am totally unable to find the latest update, 1.10.6461, any where in my order history as I did before with SP1d.

Can anyone please speak slowly, use small words, and give me simple "Dick, Jane, and Spot" directions as to how to access this new update?

Your help will be most appreciated!

Go to your order history and download the NGX again.  The current download is 1.10.6461...

DJ

Thanks, DJ

It just didn't occur to my tiny, little mind to download the same 737NGX Base package again and after not finding a link to the most recent update, 1.0.6461 update I tossed in the towel in frustration but, with your help, I tried again and it worked. 

1.0.6461 is now installed and functioning well. 

Good deal - you're welcome.

DJ