Sign in to follow this  
Dutch1

Cold and Dark throttle at N1 55.6

When i start up NGX in default panel state, my throttles are at N1 55.6. I'm using FSX-SE and have calibrated my CH yoke. I have only done a few tutorial flights, and i don't think this was a problem before..Any suggestions ....

Thank you, Robert McDuff 

Have you tried making a new, custom, panel state where you're certain the throttles are at idle?

Also, have you tried starting the NGX without external hardware that influences the throttle positions connected? Even if your throttles are calibrated, it's a good way to start your troubleshooting.

Well i got it fixed, it wasn't a PMDG problem, it was operator error...lol...i went into my FSX-SE control/calibration panel and set the Throttle axis option to full to the right, solved my problem. Now i remember reading that in the setup manual.... Thanks for your input Thom,

Robert McDuff

Glad to hear you got it sorted!