Sign in to follow this  
kishshey

Flytampa Copenhagen Problem

Hello,

I recently installed Flytampa EKCH and i had some issues with elevation, so I had to delete area on scenery settings, and reinstall the area. After the reinstalling I noticed the LC issue was fixed. UNTIL! i switched to top down view and relized the complete area scenery is messed up. I have attached some screenshots of the issue, if anyone knows how to fix please help me.

74AjY5J.jpg

TglX9hM.jpg

And here is the scenery settings

q1FbYUz.jpg

You can find Copenhagen airport at swedeflight pro. It used to be payware, but is now totally free.

Try: http://www.rbdesign.se/swedflight.html. There you will find CPH at the bottom of the page.

It installs w. /setup/ and gives a perfect rendition of copenhagen airport. Win XP or Win 7.

Some other Swedish airports are also to be found here.

-Good luck and happy Easter!

Mercede55

Hello, thanks for your response

Will it replace the area becuase i think whats missing in my scenery library is that AREA only air port is pretty fine, only the surrounding

Or if anyone knows which folder the files of this area contains I can get those from a friend. Please help

One of the airport tools has a master list of all 24,490 airports. Open it up in a text editor and do a search. Bingo, Bongo, Bob's your uncle!

One of the airport tools has a master list of all 24,490 airports. Open it up in a text editor and do a search. Bingo, Bongo, Bob's your uncle!

Do you mind telling me what tool it is, sir?

Here is a very true version of Copenhagen airport kastrup made by a member of the Danish FS community, but it's payware:

http://secure.simmarket.com/scansim-fly-to-ekch-copenhagen-kastrup-v3-fsxp3d.phtml

Check the video.

Berlopez 

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already paid for Flytampa CPH

Here is a very true version of Copenhagen airport kastrup made by a member of the Danish FS community, but it's payware:

http://secure.simmarket.com/scansim-fly-to-ekch-copenhagen-kastrup-v3-fsxp3d.phtml

Check the video.

Berlopez 

Why are you suggesting another version of Copenhagen to him??? The FlyTampa version of Copenhagen is much better than the Scansim... 

Try moving the AES-BasePack to the top of your scenery-library... (in any case, try opening AES-Help for FSX and closing it again - it should say that it will move to the top...).

Next, reinstall ORBX Libs from here 

https://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs

Finally re-enable the OpenLC entries in your scenery cfg... 

You should check after each 'step' to see, if it changes anything... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Anders as you say I was just suggesting; I don't own the Fly tampa, therefore I cannot have or give a opinion of it !!!

Berlopez

Anders as you say I was just suggesting; I don't own the Fly tampa, therefore I cannot have or give a opinion of it !!!

Berlopez

Calm down, sir... I was just wondering :smile: - no reason to get agitated! 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Am calm Anders, have understood that Kishshey has FlyTampa,

Thanks for your participation.

Berlopez