Sign in to follow this  
chumley

Expansion Packs

The comments below were the last post in a now locked thread. If my comments caused the thread to be locked then this one will as well as I didn't get an answer to what I believe is a reasonable enquiry.

"I noticed the cost of the P3D version of the NGX has a discount of $20 until 6 April 2015. 

the prices of the expansion pack for the 600-700 and the -300 for the triple 7 have a fixed price but no indication of a price rise beyond 6 April 2015.

In view of the above is it correct that there will be no variation after that date for the various expansion packs and the pressure, if any, is to buy the base pack first and then buy the expansion packs when more funds are available?"

In view of the above is it correct that there will be no variation after that date for the various expansion packs and the pressure, if any, is to buy the base pack first and then buy the expansion packs when more funds are available?"

Correct.

Kyle Rodgers