Sign in to follow this  
anfield ace

JS41...ready for FSX SE yet?

Hi Guys,

Just a quckie, is the JS41 ready for installing in FSX Steam yet?

Cheers,

I've been flying the JS41 on steam for about 60 hours. I've mentioned on previous posts my only issue is that the ias hold doesn't work. It may only need a reinstall to fix this but I'm not risking losing what I have for the sake of 1 small problem.

I do remember on the initial install I had to make a few tweaks,fms gauge font and manual simconnect install. But all the information was found on the forums.

I suppose the answer is no it's not ready to install, however with a few manual tweaks it will work.

I'm running windows 8.1 and find I'm having nowhere near the problems I had with the boxed fsx. Also my JS41 is aerosoft dvd.

As a footnote I have also installed traffic 360, uk2000 egnx and mega airports egll and eham. I tried ultimate traffic 2 but had too many issues.

Thanks Guys,

I'll wait for the official release notification from PMDG!

Cheers,