Sign in to follow this  
SteveFx

Version 2.8

Is now available!

For Fastspring customers your download link from the purchase email is reactivated and should allow you to download the new version for the next week. If it has expired contact me on the yahoo support email address and I will reactivate it.

For FlightSimStore customers you can download from your account.

Changes are

•DX10SF can cope with installation into a SE system which ran alongside FSX but thenn FSX was uninstalled

•Fix for AES Docking lights to allow use of v2 transparency ( which fixes AES vehicles amongst other things)

•Fix for Aerosoft Oslo ground lighting to allow use of v2 transparency - may fix other airports with similar issue.

•Option to disable autoclose of controller after uninstall of libs to speed up switching between fsx and SE

•New TrackIR option which reduces shadow zoom (same as disabling adaptive shadows in debug dialog)

•Correction for external shadows when viewing from tower

•New diagnostics button to report on potential issues.

Thank you very much Steve :smile:

Mikael Leinonen

I can still not find the DX10 Fixer in "my downloads" over at FSS. Is this intentional? Or is something wrong here?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I can still not find the DX10 Fixer in "my downloads" over at FSS. Is this intentional? Or is something wrong here?

Me neither.

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

same here - no DOWNLOAD link (?)

fixer_Q.jpg

Sim,PC, monitor,prescription glasses, chair.

Same as Mike above me. No DL link.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

i love the orbx team to death and the products,i just wish they would open the downloads to more than one online store such as pc aviator.

Hi guys, I don't know if it was some sort of intermittent issue to do with the load the servers have been under the last few days but upon logging into all of your accounts at FSS the download links are definitely present and active. Please go in and have another look to confirm.

Cheers, Adrian

fss-forum-sig400x60.jpg

Does this version (2.8) is installed on top of version 2.7 or should the latter be uninstalled first?

Thanks 

Edmundo Azevedo