Sign in to follow this  
Perry333

Anyone try My Traffic 6 yet?

Here are the installation instructions from page 6...

Then, select “add area” and the window will show all folders in the [Microsoft Flight Simulator X] main Folder. Browse to MyTraffic Professional folder that you created by installation above, so if you installed as example to D:\ browse into D:\MyTraffic Professional\. Select MyTraffic and press OK. Then we recommend that you move the MyTraffic folder down between “Addon Scenery” and “Propellor Objects” to avoid conflicts with other add on airports. After this, the usual scenery indexing takes place and your airports should be populated.

It's essential people read the instructions. They're not complicated.

Got it working fine now. Sometimes with the things you have to walk away for a while and come back later. :P

Vic green

Alan / houstonhear,

Woops! Sorry about that.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Does anybody know why I've lost all jetways at addon airports after My Traffic install, I've put My Traffic next above Prop Objects in the fsx scenery file.

Thanks Rod.

Two possible reasons

1: You have the exits turned off in MyTraffic.

MyTraffic inhibits the animations when the exits are turned off, It can help with performance in areas with a lot of airports

Use the Manage_Aircraft_Config.exe found in /MyTraffic/Aircraft to turn then on,

2: You have a MyTraffic Afcad conflicting with your Payware version.

I find that the scenery library priority system is a little unreliable so If I have a payware airport I  always move any MyTraffic afcads for those airports from MyTraffic/Scenery to another directory under the MyTraffic folder, this ensures only the Payware Afcad has priority

Thanks Glynn, but I just can't get this sorted out, I'm ready to uninstall MY6, I've tried renaming the AFCADs for OMDB, EDDF, KSFO which are add on airports by  Flytampa, Aerosoft, Flightbeam, I've deleted the AFCADs in question from the My Traffic scenery folder, I am unable to find duplicate AFCAD files, exists are turned on in MY6 nothing seems to work. 

Thanks Rod.

It would be unusual if MT6 was the culprit. Have you reported this on Burkhard's support forum?

What was the error reported?

Im not sure who Burkhard is or if I should automatically know after buying this product off of Simmarket. The issue isnt with my install that was simple, it is the fact I have constant freezes when this product is active.

FYI, I'm (attempting) to use it in Steam. Nothing but CTD after installing the program; this was my fear. Sliders are about 30% for air carrier & 20% for GA.

Uninstalling.

Make sure you run ALL of the sim connect modules. It will work once you do.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Im not sure who Burkhard is or if I should automatically know after buying this product off of Simmarket. The issue isnt with my install that was simple, it is the fact I have constant freezes when this product is active.

Burkhard is the author of MyTraffic and you can find his support forum here. http://forum.simflight.com/forum/7-mytraffic-support-forum/

Without knowing the specs of your PC it's impossible to know why you would be getting these freezes.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

To re-install or not, the first install did not go well at all, as with many other users here and on the filghtsim forum there seems to be some confusion or the install went haywire, the install went ok in the end but at all my Flytampa, Flightbeam, imagesim, Aerosoft, UK Scenery, etct, etc lost all there jetways, I mean they literally dissappeared so I've searched and searched for a resolution to no prevail, so I've had to uninstall MY6 and reinstall all add-on airports from scratch and all is well now with jetways appearring again, so, do I take the chance to reinstall MY6 in the hope that nothing goes wrong or not as the remedies given none of them worked, has anybody come across this before or am I a lone ranger on this issue.

Cheers Rod.

Rod,

The MyTraffic package includes AFCADs for most airports meaning you will end up with duplicates for 3rd party airports you have. This won't matter providing you place the MyTraffic layer in Scenery Library in the correct place.

Did you place the MyTraffic entry in scenery library between Propeller Objects and Addon Scenery? If you didn't then it may have a higher priority than your 3rd party airports resulting in 3rd party airport gates disappearing.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Yeh Ray it was placed below addon scenery and above prop objects, I searched for hrs for duplicates before I uninstalled MY6 but after the uninstall the jetways never came back hence reinstall airports again, none of my Aus airports from Orbx were affected.

Cheers Rod.

I've re-installed MY6 and have it working but I would like to clarify the scenery library position, as I have many other entries between addon scenery and prop objects I've placed the My Traffic folder the next one above prop objects, does this sound right? I only ask because the A1 aircraft park to far back from the gates as its probably not a big deal but if they can be positioned at the gate that would be great.

Cheers Rod.

How many entries between Addon Scenery and Prop Objects? And what are they?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Ray here they are in order,

FTX_NA_PNW08_CUSTOM

Addon scenery

ORBXOPENLC_EUROPE one through to ten.

ORBXOPENLC_NAMERICA1

ORBXOPENLC_BASE

Flightbean San Francsco Inter

FlightBeamWashing Dulles

Fly Tampa-Montreal

Ninoy AquinoIntl

Fly Tampa Vienna

Fly Tampa Lib

Aproching Innsbruck X

Aerosoft Afd

Mega Airport Frankfurt

Mega Airport Frankfurt_LC

Nice Cote dAzur X

UK2000 Edinburgh Xterme

UK2000 Common Library

Fly Tampa Dubai

Edwards_AFB

Berlin

Longleat

Istanbul

Reno

My Traffic

Propeller Objects

Australia

I hope this makes sense Ray as these are the entries between Addon scenery no.58 and prop objects being no.91 placing My Traffic one above Prop Objects.

Thanks Rod.

Rod,

I have all my 3rd party airports much higher up than you. I have no entries between Addon Scenery and Propeller Objects other than MyTraffic.

I suggest you move all those airports higher up or alternatively move Addon Scenery down but pay heed to any instructions from Orbx about the placement of their LandClass entries.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather