Sign in to follow this  
templar998

PMDG A350

I know this sounds like a long shot, but theirs a gap in the market for the a350 on fsx at the moment and well im sure if pmdg started a project on it, it'll turn out amazing ?

I'll be surprised if PMDG ever does an Airbus!!

You never know though!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I think we a much higher chance of seeing an Aerosoft A350. They're progressing from the A320 family to development of the A330 now, so who knows what's next? :smile: Keep in mind, however, that the A350 is an extremely new aircraft, therefore not much data is readily available at the moment. 

For FSX right now, the only half-decent option is the freeware Camsim A350. There's no VC (and no possibility of merging one), but you can merge a 2D panel with it if you wish. 

If you want an A350 right now, there's a high-quality (or so I hear) simulation for X Plane 10 made by Flight Factor. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hasn't this topic been beaten to death already? Seems like every few months another one of these topics pop up. "Wouldn't it be nice if PMDG did ______?" Yes it would be nice if they did everyone's favorite aircraft but lets be realistic. Honestly I think if PMDG wants our opinion on what aircraft to do next they will ask it. The folks at PMDG seem to do a lot of market analysis to determine which aircraft they will make so starting these topics every month is pointless.

Samuel Scully

It would be nice but seeing how close they are with boeing and their systems it would be surprising, Airbus being a totaly different philosophy. MAybe Aerosoft will do something but they are not on the level of PMDG, so it's good while waiting for a true PMDG level Airbus addon, which has been lacking for years. 

I'd prefer the PMDG 787 over an A350, I guess I just love Boeing aircraft.

It would be nice but seeing how close they are with boeing and their systems it would be surprising, Airbus being a totaly different philosophy. MAybe Aerosoft will do something but they are not on the level of PMDG, so it's good while waiting for a true PMDG level Airbus addon, which has been lacking for years. 

Firstly, Airbus designs aren't that different to Boeing. If they were totally different, pilots would have a very hard time transitioning from A to B or vice versa. Secondly a relationship with Boeing does not preclude a relationship with Airbus. Those aren't the reasons why a PMDG Airbus is unlikely at present. It has much more to do with what aircraft types PMDG are interested in simulating.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I reckon their next project will be the Sonic Cruiser :ph34r:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

The A350 for X-Plane is excellent.(it lacks sid/star support at the moment,but for the current Advanced users,the professional update will be free which will include the SID/STAR capability).

http://store.x-plane.org/Airbus-A350-XWB-Advanced_p_348.html

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Why do people want either the 787 or the A350, both are boring?  Push a button to takeoff, button to land and other than that monitor the systems.  The PMDG 777 was a masterclass in that, amazingly well developed aircraft, but so boring.

Older the better for me, late 50's, 60's and 70's aircraft, preferably Russian. 

Ian R Tyldesley

Don't forget the fire extinguisher minigame for the 787! :lol:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

i have the x-plane a350 and its systems are great,flight factor is working on the pro version now.