Sign in to follow this  
x-plane 123

Jar A330 released

Tempting.....very tempting.

NAX669.png

Tempting.....very tempting.

Same here, but i'm on a mac which makes it even harder. I guess I know the first addon I'm going to buy once I get my windows computer.

Looks very nice. I have yet to buy any addons for XP10 as I am a study sim kind of guy. What can I expect of this addon compared to a PMDG aircraft?

I'm confused- from the Jar site, requirements:

"X-Plane 10.35+, with HDR mode ON, CPU: 2,4Ghz Multi-core. Memory: 8 GB RAM. Video Card: 2Gb VRAM. 64 bit OS (Windows 7 / Windows 8, Mac OS X), high-precision joystick, rudder pedals, throttle controller (separate throttle controllers not support now). For good performance, you need 3Gb Video Card, at least like Nvidia GTX780Ti or ATI analogue"

I see OSX in there, is it really Windows only? :)

Thanks, Bruce.

Edit: I now see the Windos option is the only one for sale, Mac version to come. Sorry :)

Bruce,

It looks like the initial release is Windows only. I'm guessing that Mac will follow but I have no idea what their timeline might be.

NAX669.png

Bruce,

It looks like the initial release is Windows only. I'm guessing that Mac will follow but I have no idea what their timeline might be.

Thanks Mike... :)

I did enjoy the Jar A320 right up until it rained and I got squares appearing on the windows. Completely killed it for me and it was something they confirmed they were not going to fix. So until I see a video of this in the rain I will not be getting it.

From EGFF to YSSY

Also, from Jar's forum:

"This is Windows version for X-Plane 10 64 bit.

It is included all needed files to work with X-Plane 64 bit for MAC OS, but it is "Windows version", course we have not statistic how is stable on MAC. Sure, you can try and report.

Whats new: Please use v1r2 tag like this http://jardesign.org/forum/search.php?a … ;tag_id=51

MAC OS VERSION FOR TESTs:

(without SASL sound)

http://airbus320neo.com/download/330/in … ACTEST.zip"

Thanks, Bruce.

It would cost me 80 euros to buy it from their store  :blink:  

I´m better off just waiting for it to be in the .org store  :mellow:

Looks very nice. I have yet to buy any addons for XP10 as I am a study sim kind of guy. What can I expect of this addon compared to a PMDG aircraft?

If it's like their A320neo, it is probably of medium complexity and with a not-so-good FBW. But maybe the A330 is better in this regard, would be great.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Funny that download protection for 10 bucks. Anyway as I boot proprietary OS only to recompile my stuff, that saves me those bucks. Easy decision. :P

Hmmm... their store slaps on sales tax to the $61 price, making it not far off PMDG pricing. However if their A320 is anything to go by, it will be nowhere near PMDG complexity or quality.

I shall wait until the Org gets it, at least their system doesn't hammer you with local VAT.

Based on their A320 I'm going to hold off.  I had many lengthy emails back and forth with the developer just to get some basic things working and even to this day the MCDU likes to draw some very interesting routes for arrivals that I have to go back thru and edit, plus the price tag is rather high.  The screen shots look great but then again so does the A320.

Joseph Catino