Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

RAF Cosford FlightSim Show 2015

The third FlightSim Show at RAF Cosford has been announced! It will take place between 10 AM and 5 PM on Saturday October 3. Purchase your tickets in advance, and receive a "goody" bag when you present your ticket on the day! This, and more details about the show can be found by clicking on the following link....

http://www.flightsimulationshow2015.com/

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Am I the only AVSIM member that is enthusiastic about this upcoming event? :huh:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I might go.  Never been to one of these before, not sure what to expect.

Ian R Tyldesley

I hadn't been to one before last year, Ian. It was a really enjoyable experience. Just being able to speak to other flightsimmers face to face was worth the entry price alone. I highly recommend it!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm going Chris, where are you staying down there? K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Not sure yet, Kevin. I want to stay at the Telford Central Premier Inn like last year, but they are charging a fair bit more for the rooms this year! <_< Someone must have told them about the show!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Great to hear there's another one, I went to last year's and having never seen high-end gaming computers before it was a real eye opener.  These machines are amazing and need to be seen in the flesh to really appreciate what your money could buy.  Plus there's all the simming and aviation related stuff to look at and buy. Don't know yet if I'll go this year, finances are tight.

I'll be going,if possible. Last year's show was very enjoyable, particularly my few minutes with an Oculus Rift headset.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Well worth going - I always learn something new from what others are doing.

Petraeus

I shall be there and if Pete Dowson is available I'll bring him along too. He'll be incognito as usual. :wink:

The North West Flight Simulator Group of which I'm a member will also be in attendance. They bring some good PCs and plenty of experience.

If you live in South Manchester / North Cheshire we have monthly meeting in Heald Green which you are more than welcome to attend.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I shall be there and if Pete Dowson is available I'll bring him along too. He'll be incognito as usual. :wink:

The North West Flight Simulator Group of which I'm a member will also be in attendance. They bring some good PCs and plenty of experience.

If you live in South Manchester / North Cheshire we have monthly meeting in Heald Green which you are more than welcome to attend.

Hi Ray. Hope to see you at Cosford, but before that, maybe at your NWFSG meet. Could you PM me the details please. Thanks.

Christopher, that is a bit sneaky by Premier Inn. Maybe it is to off-set the costs of all those Lenny Henry ads, eh?

Hi Ray. Hope to see you at Cosford, but before that, maybe at your NWFSG meet. Could you PM me the details please. Thanks.

Hi Rick. Details of the next meeting and where you can find us is on the link I supplied. Next meeting is on 16 May. The Village Hall is about 7 min walk from Heald Green railway station if you're coming by train.

New visitors are requested to make their visit known to Adrian and you can find his email address on the Contact Us link.

Hope to see you there in May. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I shall be there and if Pete Dowson is available I'll bring him along too.

I will make sure to introduce myself to you this time, Ray! :smile:

Christopher, that is a bit sneaky by Premier Inn. Maybe it is to off-set the costs of all those Lenny Henry ads, eh?

I doubt that they are even aware of the FlightSim Show, Rick. It's just the usual rollercoaster ride you get when checking out Premier Travel Inn for prices. You just have to keep checking their website until an improved offer appears :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hi Rick. Details of the next meeting and where you can find us is on the link I supplied. Next meeting is on 16 May. The Village Hall is about 7 min walk from Heald Green railway station if you're coming by train.

New visitors are requested to make their visit known to Adrian and you can find his email address on the Contact Us link.

Hope to see you there in May. :smile:

Thanks, Ray. Will do.

Good tip, too, Christopher.

I just wish these shows would be in the Summer instead as that's when we are in the UK.  

10700k / Gigabyte 3060