Sign in to follow this  
737_800

No Items on Addons Manager except EzDok? Why?

Hi there,

after my installation of FSrecorder yesterday I wasn't able any more to use FSDT products like GSX, so I noticed there are are no items on my addons menu in FSX except Ezdok camera addon. Otherwise nothing. No FSUIPC, no Addon Manager. Everything gone.

I don't know if the installation of FSrecorder has caused this problem, so if I remember correctly prior the installation everything worked fine.

I already have de-installed FSrecorder, but no change occurred.

Do you have any ideas why all items just vanished? I can't puzzle out it.

I indeed cannot see any entries in the DLL.XML. How can I solve this? Might it be possible that FSrecorder caused this problem?

Maybe, I don't know, but if you follow the link to PMDG's page, it will tell you how to make manual entries into the xml file.

Glad to help,

Thanks man, but how can I figure out which .DLL is needed for GSX, addons manager and couatl? I got FSUIPC again into sim but have no idea how to proceed with the mentioned addons?

Apparently it's something like:

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Couatl</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

<Launch.Addon>
    <Name>Addon Manager</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
    <Path>bglmanx.dll</Path>
  </Launch.Addon>

if you reinstall gsx, entries will be made automatically.  check fsdt's support forums, they'll get you set up.

Hope this helps,

If you managed  a back up copy  of  your dd.xml   than just a matter of  copying/pasting  them back in again.   Had the same issue   downloaded fsdt addon manager  and wiped out  my ddl.xml  

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Not necessary any more. I only copied the above-mentioned lines (#5) into the file and everything worked again :top:

Gracias, señores.