Sign in to follow this  
G7USL

Headset's missing in my NGX

MP341-2015-apr-17-001.jpg?dl=0

Why aren't my crew using headsets?

Dave Taylor gb.png

No  screens  shot  so  cant  see whats your issues  is.  take it  you got  it  set correctly  in the fsx  sound  settings  and in the fscrew2  settings?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No  screens  shot  so  cant  see whats your issues  is.  take it  you got  it  set correctly  in the fsx  sound  settings  and in the fscrew2  settings?

I think he's referring to the crew not having headsets modeled onto their heads in the external view.

Why aren't my crew using headsets?

Not all crews wear full headsets. You can also take the headset off, put the ATC chatter on the speaker, and there's a hand mic that can be used to respond without putting the headset back on (or without using a headset at all). 

Kyle Rodgers

Wait until you see the leather head wear for use in the Woodpigeon

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Kyle you had it spot on and appreciate your help. Sorry my attempt went awry at posting a .jpg.

Dave Taylor gb.png

I think he's referring to the crew not having headsets modeled onto their heads in the external view.

Yep  should have thought of  that anyways  can I send  you a pm  on another  matter ?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yep should have thought of that anyways can I send you a pm on another matter ?

If it's troubleshooting, it needs to go to the official support queue. I'm getting very tired of people using my PMs as a personal support desk. If it continues, I'm just gonna deactivate it.

Kyle Rodgers