Sign in to follow this  
Xsocto19

PMDG 737 NGX Gear

After takeoff and when i try to take up the gear the aircraft and all instrument stopping...but when i take out the gear it work fine....

6ugqauA.jpg

Assuming you have hydraulics, the gear lever should not have been able to move to the UP position if any number of things were wrong.. see FCOM and QRH for details on this.

To me, it looks illogical to have the gear red and green lit at same time.  What are you using for gear control? Keyboard G or a controller button?  Is controller routed through FSUIPC?

Dan Downs KCRP

After takeoff and when i try to take up the gear the aircraft and all instrument stopping...but when i take out the gear it work fine....

Full names are required in the forum here. Please ensure that you place your first and last name in your posts in the future.

Please submit a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com and we'll be able to help you there.

Kyle Rodgers

On the real airplane, a red and green gear light lit at the same time indicates a disagreement between gear lever and actual gear position. Only realistically likely ways all three could fail to retract are if the pins are installed, or the emergency extension door is not properly latched. (Assuming you have hydraulic system pressure, which if you didn't you'd have several indications). I'm not thinking the sim models either of those things... so, interesting!

Andrew Crowley