Sign in to follow this  
airernie

Cessna 152 Aerobat

One of the other threads mentioned the sound packs from Skysong Sound works.  In looking at the site I noticed a pack for a Cessna 152 Aerobat.

I'm aware of a couple of freeware versions, but is there a commerical release of the 152 Aerobat for FSX?

Thanks,

Ernest Pergrem

Ernie,

Is one of the freewares that you are aware of the Just Flight C152?  It was previously payware and recently released by JF as freeware, much like their JF B757 Freemium.

Just google "Just Flight C152 and the first link that appears should be to the free download from FSInsider.

Randy

Thanks Robert & Randy,

I do have the Just Flight 152 as well as the RanchoJEN and Fravin versions.  All nice for what they are, but I was hoping for something that was native FSX.

I have a particular fondness for the 150 Aerobat, not because I've ever flown one, but I still recall seeing my first one while stationed in Germany. 

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

Ernie,

I have the Fravin also and use it in FS9 (JF in FSX) for any of my FSEconomy flights that call for a C152 Aerobat or just to go tooling around the skies.  The thing I dislike most about the Fravin are the "realistically" scratched and fogged windscreen and side glass.  Impossible to see out of at night in MVFR weather.  I ended up giving her a complete glass "replacement" by editing the glass bitmap images.

Randy