Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

F1 B200 in the Lake Tahoe area

It's been a while since I have posted a shot, dont get to play as much as I used to.  Lets see if I still remember how to.

17281944231_f704ff3e10_o.png

16662220783_86331694b0_o.png

16659992874_f4501ee31d_o.png

17281945901_d3a94edccd_o.png

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Marvelous sunset....love the sound of the big Beechcraft!

HLJAMES

Quite nice it was....This was actually a sunrise, the last shot was the first in a series of touch and goes just a the break of dawn.  I am still to see how well the KA B200 performs in P3D as this was the first test and all seemed to be fine soooooo far.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Bought this plane last night, love it already, So much to learn.

Fantastic shots, the exterior modelling of this plane is very easy in the eye.

Looks fabulous!  It's an awesome plane!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Mik75

Beautiful pics! And I really like Flight 1's B200 in FSX. Not sure though, if I am willing to spend that amount of money to get it for P3D. Although your pics make me want to jump into it and take it for a spin! ;-)

Beautiful pics! And I really like Flight 1's B200 in FSX. Not sure though, if I am willing to spend that amount of money to get it for P3D. Although your pics make me want to jump into it and take it for a spin! ;-)

Ditto here too. $60.......? Um....mm.

$10 off if you already own the FSX version. However, the coupon page wasn't working last time I checked. 

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Well that's it, its certainly not cheap, in saying that though its a rock solid, tried and tested piece of kit, with Complexity and awesomeness wrapped into a tidy gorgeous little package  :rolleyes:

Guest Mik75

$10 off if you already own the FSX version. However, the coupon page wasn't working last time I checked.

Well, I've read you post too fast, I thought $10 upgrade price if you own the FSX version...

$10 off isn't the kind of deal that makes me taking out my credit card... ;-)

Well that's it, its certainly not cheap, in saying that though its a rock solid, tried and tested piece of kit, with Complexity and awesomeness wrapped into a tidy gorgeous little package  :rolleyes:

You are making my mouth water, Elaine. But before I splurge £40 at it, I need to categorically know that this will work in P3D v2.5. If not, pass.

Its like this Rick,  I'm rocking P3D V 2.5...5.0  pumped with ASN 5589  injecting REX Textures....1210  boasting a full Orbtx Suite (even freeware :o )  All topped off with strong coffee, sticky toffee tarts, oversized Ray Bans and pure poppet awesomeness.  

It loads, flies and lands with no fault,  Everything seems to be working just fine.  A little bit harder on the system then your average Ga,  obviously due to the complexity of the plane but technically i'm only running a 2 gig card,  and happy with it.  Personally speaking i think its the best exterior model of any plane ive bought.   Overall i'm delighted with my purchase  :rolleyes:

sticky toffee tarts,

I meant making mouth water. I did not mean making my tongue hang out! But I'll pass on the tarts. Too old for that(just a pun, mods, honest!)

I too am running a humble 2Gb 560Ti card(waiting for the 970 to drop sub-£250).

Virtually talked into it, Elaine.