Sign in to follow this  
Azone

C182 wheel spin

First off, has anyone noticed that there are 44 pages in this forum but you can only read the first 10 or so?

Question, has anyone noticed that the right wheel on the C182Q doesn't spin under 15knts while taxiing?

First off, has anyone noticed that there are 44 pages in this forum but you can only read the first 10 or so?

Cannot confirm, Azone. I can access and read the other pages so perhaps it's a browser issue or something being related to blocking Javascript (or something in that class). :mellow:

Unfortunately, I don't own the plane in question and since it's just one wheel not spinning, we might rule out the 'advanced animations' setting in the FSX options as the culprit. If you had other parts of the plane without movement, this would be a first point to check though.

Thanks, I thought it was a contact points issue but someone else mentioned it would be an animations issue in the AC mdl, the contact points are equal on both sides.

Does your thread display work now? If not, perhaps ask for some assistance from the forum gurus. As said, it worked here so maybe it's a simple browser thing.