Sign in to follow this  
Penz

HMS Bounty, for FS9, FSX and P3D

HMS Bounty, freeware tall ship, available now for FS9, FSX and P3D.

By Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rob Barendregt, Sasha Rieger, and Rob Ibey.

Entirely driven by the wind, this is a unique and refreshing new perspective on FS travel. For the first time in flight simulator history it really matters if you deploy the spanker or not!

Bounty0_zpssvismmqi.jpg

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?93773-HMS-Bounty-FS9-Only

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?93772-HMS-Bounty-FSX-ONLY-Version

Go get her! :smile:

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Have you forgotten to add the download link for the FSX version? I can see the link for the FS9 version, but not FSX (and presumably P3D).....

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

You misunderstand me. I mean that I can't see any download link for the FSX version in the Sim Outhouse thread that you have posted a link to above.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I am not a member of that site. Is there an alternative download link, or do I need to register?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I was Delighted to see Uncle Milton wasnt slowing down and had made history come alive with this project , Many Thanks to the crew who put this beauty together .

Best CJ

I am not a member of that site. Is there an alternative download link, or do I need to register?

I don't think it's available anywhere else Christopher, so please register, it should be a relatively painless experience ... :wink:

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

Understood. I don't want to start a mutiny :lol: :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

LOL Guys.  I usually release the early version to SOH to ensure the package is going to be clean before I upload to other sites.  Although the release so far has been problem free, we do want to enhance it a bit more for an update.  I hope to upload the v1.1 to the major sites this coming weekend May 9th (assuming jury duty does not prevent that).

Thanks for the comments.  We have had excellent test results in FS9, FSX all versions, P3D 1.4 thru 2.3, and in P3D 2.4 and 2.5 if certain add-ons are disabled.  However, none of the team currently runs P3D so we have no way to support that.  You will just have to try it on your system to ensure it works okay.  Also, tonight we had problem-free tests in the Steam version of FSX so it appears we are good there.  Frame rates have been no problem in either sim version.

Give us  a little more time and we will get the package uploaded to Avsim ,Flightsim, and Simviation as a minimum.

MiltonS, Thank you so much for this. Downloaded it yesterday and took a sail up one of the Norwegian fjords.

It worked perfectly including all the sounds ext. As a  yachty  I was very impressed.

It's almost a sim within a sim !

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

"A sim within a sim" actually is quite a good description ...LoL ...

Must remember that ...

Rob

Why a thread from Milton Shupe, announcing the availability of the Bounty V1.1 (updated package, now available in the avsim library too), is locked, beats me.

Anyway, its in the avsim libr. now, for those wondering where to download it.

Rob