Sign in to follow this  
chuckson89

PMDG 777 Not able to download the update

Dear Pilots, 

I just wanted to donwload the new update for the PMDG 777, so I went to the homepage, logged into my account, but when I viewed previous orders, there was only the 777.300 expansion listed, which I downloaded, but not the Base Package, which I also bought of course. Seems like The Base Package is just not listed there in previous orders. Now i cant download the new Installer which includes the new update. I also couldn´t find out, where to submit a Ticket. 

Im very thankful four your advices, what to do, or how to submit a Support Ticket

best regards

You didn't buy the B777 base pack from the Aerosoft download shop by any chance? The updated installer would be available from your account over there via a re-download. (As soon as AS has updated their installer, which they haven't announced yet.)

If it was the PMDG store as well: The 'Register' button is in the top right corner of the support portal:
http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

(The registration there is an independent one from your store account.)

You have to insert your full real name in your posts on the PMDG forums, and that might help PMDG support a lot already to resolve your issue. Still the support ticket is the best way to go.

What Oliver said, or maybe you bought the base package under a different e-mail address.

Walter Meier

Why can't I get the 777/200 update? I bought my copy in May 2015, installed and registered at the time?

Robert Langford