Sign in to follow this  
supersym

Fore Feedback Yoke Flight Illusion & P3D 2.5

Hello !

I would like to buy this amazing yoke :

http://www.flightillusion.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=193&virtuemart_category_id=12

But before I want to be sure that there is'nt any issue with P3D 2.5...

They writting on their site that it 's ok with P3D but it is'nt wroten wich version (1.4 or 2.x)

Is somebody using this yoke with  p3d 2.5 or 2.x ?

Thanks for your answer :)

Edited by Jim Young
Edited topic title to remove all caps (shouting)

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

I don't know about the FF-feeling and reaction with the sim, I guess it could be awesome, but look at the yoke itself - compared to some products like PFC, the handle itself looks very cheap, for the price. Full cast yoke, like PFC or Iris Dynamics should be "in". And two buttons? And the fact they only show low-res photos...?

Just something to consider...

To answer your question: I don't think it matters if 1.4 or 2.0. FF handling didn't change, not since the times of FS9 as far as I know.

I have the MS FFB2 SideWinder being used with P3D v2.5, and enabling the Force Feedback works and one gets the rumble of the nose-gear when its activated, but as it disconnects the AP when in cruise if using the hat-switches to change views, I disabled that feature.

I have the MS FFB2 SideWinder being used with P3D v2.5, and enabling the Force Feedback works and one gets the rumble of the nose-gear when its activated, but as it disconnects the AP when in cruise if using the hat-switches to change views, I disabled that feature.

Rick I have the same stick. FS force software is a must http://www.fs-force.com/

ZORAN

Rick I have the same stick. FS force software is a must http://www.fs-force.com/

Could you share some impressions of your FF experience in P3D using your joystick and that software combo?

Worth it?

Recommended?

Thx

For a hair over that price, you can get a PFC complete set (yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder pedals) that will last way longer than this and are an absolute joy to fly with.  It improved, by far, my manual flying skills.

sig01.png

Could you share some impressions of your FF experience in P3D using your joystick and that software combo?

Worth it?

Recommended?

Thx

Hi, Im FSX-SE but it should be P3D compatible. lets put it this way, I would gladly pay double for this software and its a perfect match with the stick. You can read up on everything does in the link

Highly recommended !

ZORAN

I use FS Force with my Iris Dynamics yoke and it really does bring it to life, I consider it a must have to any force feedback controls

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Personally I feel that is far too much money for far too little in the way of features.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Personally I feel that is far too much money for far too little in the way of features.

Amen to that! 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

I'm still using my trust ol' G940 system, and the FF effects still transmit really well...

I'd be careful to buy a kit that expensive when the vendor is only showing a 3D-rendering..., If you're unlucky, that may well be just what you gonna get ;)

23.png

Perhaps a vendor will produce a yoke that gives the user a realisitc trim experience, similar to my Sidewinder with FS Force. The rest is icing on the cake IMHO. Perhaps that could be produced at a relatively reasonable price. Just thinking out loud.

I have the Cessna 182 panel from Flight Illusion with dual force-feedback Cessna yokes. It's just great. When taxiing it can be felt in the yoke and rolling down the runway the forces can be felt as speed is gained. In flight turbulance can be felt thru the yoke. Just like the real thing. I fly P3d v2.5 and FSX. I can also fly X-plane 10 with the software from Flight Illusion.

Thank you for all your answers =)

wwdavis do you feel this yoke look a little cheap ? 

How much buttons do you have  on the yoke ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars