Sign in to follow this  
urgeflaske

Best setup for Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System

Hi!

Just recieved this yoke system. So now im looking to get the most out of it. What would you guys recommend for sensitivity and null zones for both ailerons and elevator axis?

Zero null and max sensitivity on all axis inside the sim. Now use fsuipc for lots of other controls but always found those settings worked in fsx and prepar3d before I made the switch.

Chris

Zero null and max sensitivity on all axis inside the sim. Now use fsuipc for lots of other controls but always found those settings worked in fsx and prepar3d before I made the switch.

Chris

Thank you! Will try this.

With my Saitek Pro Yoke I deleted all control axis and assignments for it in P3D then SAVED the assignments settings.

I then programmed all the axis and buttons via FSUIPC only. This avoided any clashes between P3D control settings and FSUIPC settings (if you ever notice your yoke vibrating in VC view chances are there are conflicting control messages from P3D AND FSUIPC).

Hope this helps. It's a great yoke once you get used to the midway indent!

FlightSim UK - Live To Fly

FSUK.jpg