Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

P3D V2.4----->Couldn't load language Resource DLL------>Please help !

Hi guys

Couldn't Load Language Resources Dll

Error file:

Error Code:0x7E

Program is aborting!

Today i got these accedintal massage, and i have so many addons and files, sofwares and modified files to my cockpit and i cant re-install all of these addons and mods of my cockpit,,,, please is there any help to fix that ?????

THX

From the Internet it appears it might be an installation problem.  When you installed P3D, did you turn off your anti-virus program, disable UAC, right click the install program and select 'Run as Administrator'?  Did you do this for every add on you installed? 

The AVAST anti-virus program is known to cause this error so make sure your anti-virus program is disabled and you are running P3D as an Administrator.  You can do this permanently by going to the main P3D Folder and right clicking on Prepar3D.exe and selecting Properties.  Once open, click on the compatibility tab and look all the way down and make sure Run as Administrator is checked under Privilege Level.

I would not be so concerned about having to reinstall all of your add on's and files as every time P3D is updated, you will have to completely remove everything and install P3D anyway unless Lockheed Martin comes up with an update installer.

Scan your system for missing or corrupted system files - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M bug check has a value of 0x1000007E. This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

Bug check 0x1000007E has the same meaning and parameters as bug check 0x7E (SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED).  It sometimes is caused by lack of sufficient disk space on your HDD or SSD.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10