Sign in to follow this  
flying_ninja

FSX KMEM scenery request

I'm not sure why there is a shortage of scenery for memphis, considering that it is an amazing airport. Yes there's blueprint simulations scenery, but to be honest, that scenery sucks and from what I've heard, could probably not function correctly. So, along with many, many people out there, will someone please attempt to make some better memphis scenery?? I will pay good money for some decent scenery that is better than blue print's. PLEASE!!

I'm pretty sure MEM is being worked on by FSDT.

Check their site out.

Have fun flying FDX in and out of there!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

OK! Thanks for the tip!

I'm pretty sure MEM is being worked on by FSDT.

Check their site out.

Have fun flying FDX in and out of there!

I looked at their forum. Hard to find any info about the fact that their working on it, but I saw their account say they are. Wonder if there are or if they will post any screenshots about it. But, this makes me very excited!

FSDT takes awhile to do scenery. IMO it's worth it.

Also a lot of users complain about their scripting engine. I haven't had any issues with it. (And they have an open beta on an upgrade/replacement of sorts for that engine)

As it gets closer you'll see SS.

Hmmm.  KMEM...I think I'll have to get that one.  I hope they don't stop at the airport fence, tho. 

It really is nice to see the 'lesser' international airports being done these days. 

When do they have a sale?

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Probably TURKEY DAY 2015 (that's usually their thanksgiving sale code)  :smile:

I am working on the KMEM FedEx area and am quite advanced on it. Early previews are on the sunskyjet website forums.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Mean time check out the library for free ware. I've found some  good work there for the price. I don't know about KMEM but I would not be suprised.

Vic green

I am working on the KMEM FedEx area and am quite advanced on it. Early previews are on the sunskyjet website forums.

Shez

Omg i just looked at the previews. They look amazing! How much are you planning on selling it for, and when do you think it'll be released??