Sign in to follow this  
Bobsk8

Is RC4 still active

I sent them an email almost a week ago and never got a reply. Are they still in business? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Did you send it to jd@jdtllc.com I have no reason to believe they're not in business.

Also sent you a PM with John's private address.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Yes I did, but in the meantime I got Pro ATC X and it works great.  . 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

First line of support is community based here which includes some beta testers. You may get a quicker answer here. If not, then someone will alert jd.

First line of support is community based here which includes some beta testers. You may get a quicker answer here. If not, then someone will alert jd.

I purchased RC 4 some years ago, and then stopped flying FS due to work issues, and lost my copy of it in a move. . I just started flying again and was wondering if they had records of past sales.   

Your user registration is filed under your original ordering/last user e-mail address if you had him update your records.

Send any information you have to jd@jdtllc.com requesting a user data update and a download link. Your ordering and current e-mail address, registered user name (first and last), and any other ordering information he can search for.

4.2 and 4.3 records still should be in his system.

Your user registration is filed under your original ordering/last user e-mail address if you had him update your records.

Send any information you have to jd@jdtllc.com requesting a user data update and a download link. Your ordering and current e-mail address, registered user name (first and last), and any other ordering information he can search for.

4.2 and 4.3 records still should be in his system.

I just got a reply tonight from the email address that Ray Proudfoot posted, and they sent me a link to download it.  Thanks for the help.   

I reinstalled RC4 2 days ago at 1am Pacific. They responded with a new key 20 minutes later. I was impressed.

See my reply #6 if you are not sending in your request from your original ordering e-mail address.

Check you spam filters on your pc and isp e-mail services.

I just reinstalled RC4 and received my key in less 48 hrs....

Matt King

blackforce;

Have you read the first few paragraphs in the help topic regarding automatic key delivery or information for manual handling?  You can send a manual request to jd@jdtllc.com and/or doug@jdtllc.com.