Sign in to follow this  
paulthorn

New FreeMeshX

Has anybody had trouble downloading the FreeMesh X mesh scenery. I download it, but when I go to unzip it with 7zip it won't unzip. Looks like it downloaded the full mesh.

Paul

Answered my own question. Other areas unzip fine, so I must have a couple of bad mesh zips.

Paul

Maybe best to use BitTorrent since it will verify the files after download completes

Maybe best to use BitTorrent since it will verify the files after download completes

And it doesn't cost bandwidth!

Anyways, make sure you follow the instructions when dealing with the multi-part archives.

Always extract the .001 or .7z file. The rest of the parts will automatically extract afterwards into one folder.

Don't worry about extracting .002, .003, and .004 parts, because they won't extract on their own. Just put all the parts into one folder, and extract the .001 part. Then you're done.