Sign in to follow this  
Gregg_Seipp

AirDailyX Global Airport Location Map

I may be the last person to know about this, but I found this handy chart on AirDailyX that shows where all third party airports are available.  Thought maybe there's some other simmer that hadn't seen it yet. 

http://www.airdailyx.net/adx-earth-airports/

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Maybe I was the only one who didn't know about it.  I spent some time going through it this morning and it's fairly up to date...perhaps a couple of months behind.  It has Orbx Sedona but is missing some airports released since then.  Someone's keeping it up to date.  A nice place to look when you're shopping for a new airport.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Nice useful chart.

I'm not a fan of D'Andre's "posting style" over there, but kudos and thanks to him for keeping this useful chart updated.

I like ADX and visit it frequently for news. ( I also like the more "open" discussion there, but I digress)

Didn't know this part. Thanks for sharing.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Great find, now I don't have to make my own with Google Earth. Thanks 

With some Airports having multiple third party addons, how does ADX decide which one they list?